To ensure the safety of both staff and guests, the following health and safety protocols will be in place, pursuant to local and national guidelines:
- If staff, therapists, or guests have been in contact with someone with Covid-19, they will be asked to please remain home for the recommended quarantine period.
- Masks are optional in common areas. Both Nirvana staff and clients are welcome to wear face masks, if they choose, but it is not mandatory at our spa.
- Therapists will wear fresh aprons throughout each treatment, and use disposable gloves to do their work (optional).
- Clients have the option to shower before or after the treatment (must book ahead of time).
- All rooms, surfaces and equipment will be sanitized between each treatment.
- An air purifier will be running throughout the treatment and for two hours after each treatment.
- We will always be attentive to social distancing when possible.